Thursday, November 8, 2012

Welcome!





It is my hope that by sharing my past experiences with (all types of ) abuse that it will help me become “whole” again. I can not tell you the last time I felt like I knew my way around  life. Don’t get me wrong, I have days that simply fly by because I am busy…but I also have days that make road rage feel like a sigh of relief. I’m not kidding. I know all too well how life can spiral away from me. It is my hope that by sharing with you, that I am able to “put away” the scars of my past in order to welcome myself to this future with bigger smiles and less sadness. I hope that you will chime in and help me get down this road successfully.
Along the way, I plan on setting up other pages that will have topics on recipes, remedies, raising kids and plenty of other topics that will make the transition through my memories easier to tolerate.
I look forward to starting this journey with you!
~Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment